We are looking for an NC Programmer & Laser Nester to work at a leading manufacturing company in Waukesha, WI. This person will facilitate the daily programming of NC, Laser, and RAS machines. This is a contract position that is expected to last 9 months an could be longer.
Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
- Determines optimal programming methods, machine tool selection and machine methods to produce parts with the most effective machine time and material conservation.
- Leads implementation of new operating procedures relative to the NC/Laser/RAS programming group.
- Responsible for the maintenance of program readouts and drawing files.
- Reviews engineering production drawings for accuracy and informs engineering of suspected errors or potential part geometry improvement.
- Writes NC turret press, laser, and RAS programs.
- Supports running NC/Laser/RAS equipment.
- Creates nesting files for the laser machines and makes sure that the reports and all NCP files are available for the laser operators.
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- 2 year of NC programming experience is required
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is required.
- Experience running NCs, lasers, and Multibend machines (Bendex, Cellcontrol, Striker, Metacam)
- Ability to read and write G-Codes is preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
<Benefits for the CNC Programmer
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.