HVAC SALES ENGINEER opportunity with a well respected manufacturing firm in Miami, FL. A PLUS to have experience with VRF systems. Projected 10% travel. Includes relocation.
Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
- Responsible for all aspects and daily functions of sales, engineering and system design for channel customer support
- Support business and product metrics required to meet the branch sales goals and objectives. The position will be involved in: factory and supplier relations; engineering; controls engineering; applications; product development; sales; specification and local code compliance
- Provide customer & channel support of VRF products in all aspects of sales, design and application
- Drive VRF sales to meet channel VRF Sales Goal and supports VRF customers with design and application training and development of team personne
- Establish and maintain key relationships with sales channel personnel responsible for sales, design and application & sales administration
- Assist in the launch process of the VRF product and gather and analyzes competitive application tools and information, review with national team and help develop JCI resources
- Assist the long term VRF product roadmap strategy and capitalize on the product strengths for North America and supports the specification and development of new products/accessories
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Bachelor degree required, preferably engineering or engineering technology.Masters degree a plus.
- 8 years HVAC or industrial experience preferred, A PLUS to have 2 years VRF experience
- Engineering and product development experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- A PLUS if Spanish speaking bilingual
- Base salary in range shown based on qualifications
- Nice bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.